Saturday, July 6, 2013

Steammonk

Hello, folks! This is Mapping Out A Sky's 42nd post (YAY!) and I thought I would share the graphic novel excerpt I created for Creative Writing class at the end of this school year. So, without further ado, here's Steammonk.

Note: There is only one girl in the story, even though I used two different models. The battle is Guillaume & Monks vs. Girl. No one really knows what goes on during the blackout, either. And the Hindenburg is crashing.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these little images. I stole them off of the Internet and manipulated them so I could get what I wanted, no matter what. MWAHAHAHA! *cough* Seriously, don't sue me. Oh,  title "Steammonk" created by Claire Haldeman, whose birthday is tomorrow. Happy birthday, Claire!

Steammonk

No comments:

Post a Comment